Custom Built Wardrobe Doors with feature timber panel
Adding a timber horizontal panel to interior sliding doors is a simple touch that creates balance and depth to your room’s design.
Features of your Sliding Wardrobe Door with a timber horizontal panel.
- The Timber panel can be either recycled timber, new timbers, even floating timber floor boards.
- Using left over timbers and floating timber floor boards offers a very complimentary finish. (as well as saving the environment)
- Newer timbers can be stained to match existing furniture or floors.
- The horizontal timber panel can be placed at a height of your choice. We have found door handle height or chair rail height works well, as the panels line up beautifully with these features.
- This design of our custom-built wardrobe doors can be as high as 2700mm. Internal sliding doors floor to ceiling give the appearance of a wall.
Choices of timbers to use in your Internal Sliding Doors
The good news is that we will work with any timber choice, floating floorboards or recycled timbers. A few examples of timbers are:
- Spotted Gum
- Cypress Pine
- Western Red Cedar
- Floating timber floor boards the options are limitless
- Recycled Timbers are a personal favourite of ours to work with as they usually have a personal connection with our clients.
Further Customisation of your Sliding Door comes with your panel choice.
You can also choose matching laminate or melamine insert panels that you already have in your room such as a desk top, bedside tables, kitchen cabinets. Co ordinating these items with your sliding doors can really bring a room together in a cohesive manner.Popular panel choices are
- Various glasses, black, white Dec, pure white, smoky grey or bronze
- Laminate & Melamine panels
Custom printed Motif’s on glass are a way of providing your own unique touch and can tie other design features of your room together. E.g. Add a botanical motif that matches botanical wallpaper.
Quoting & Buying Custom Sliding Doors with a timber feature panel, is simple.
We need a few details to start the quote:
- Supply us with your address, phone no. & email.
- A couple of photos of the room
- Approximate Sizes
- The desired timber panel you want to use
- New Timbers
- Recycled Timbers
- Floating Timber Floor boards – Brand & Type
Customers enquiring outside of Darwin
Back freight from the N.T is very economical!We will work with you or your builder, cabinet maker or carpenter to ensure an easy delivery & install.No Cabinet Maker? – we may have one already in your area, if not we will find a competent installer.