Sliding Timber Doors with Light Coloured Timber Stiles.
Choosing a Sliding Door from our Timber Door Range offers unlimited options to customise the door to work with your fixtures and furniture.
To ensure that your Timber Sliding Door is the right fit for you. We will discuss the following with you.
- The Design Plan of your Room e.g. Contemporary, Tropical, luxe etc
- The feel of your room e.g. Stylish & Beautiful, Sanctuary-like, reflects who you are, makes a statement or Inspires.
- We take into account your permanent fixtures and furniture.
- Floors – Timber, Carpet or tiles
- Walls – Colour, feature walls
- Furniture – Beds, Side Tables, Pictures
Once we have a good understanding of your interior design and what you want to feature in your room. Carl will then drawer concept drawings and a quote.
Featuring the Sliding Doors with Light Timber Stiles.
The majority of our clients who have chosen the lighter timber stiles use either Victorian Ash or Tasmanian Oak. (You can use any timber) Do so because they prefer the contrast with the black glass. The Lighter Timber becomes a feature and provides a refreshing look.
Using lighter panel choices such as white dec, pure white glass, or a light colour insert panel with the lighter timber stiles provides a calming feel.
If you would like to discuss your project further call 08 89410588